[PT2021] week 14 updates

Shearin, Heidi shearin at campbell.edu
Mon Jul 5 07:30:30 EDT 2021

Good morning,

I appreciated all the conversations about your progress in DPT 802.  The time is going by so quickly!  Just a few reminders:

  *   you are expected to do a project or inservice for this clinical
     *   It should be beneficial to you and the clinic
  *   Try to get your final CPI meeting scheduled now
     *   Do not wait until the last minute to block time for this session to review CPI and the student eval of site
     *   Complete all sections or it will be returned

The clinical team members have some vacation this month.

  *   Dr. Eubanks is off this week through the 12th so email me with clinical needs
  *   Mrs. Shewmaker is off July 8-16th
     *   Please send any inprocessing needs now or wait until the 19th to email her so she can enjoy her time off

Best of luck as you complete your final weeks in DPT 802.

Dr. Shearin

Heidi Shearin PT, DPT I Campbell University
Director of Clinical Education & Assistant Professor of Health Sciences
Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
cell 919-770-6386 preferred due to remote work
Office: 910.893.1725 l  Fax 910.814.5567 l Email: shearin at campbell.edu<mailto:shearin at campbell.edu>
Tracey F. Smith Hall, Room 118B
4150 US 421 South, Lillington, NC 27546
Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 1090
Buies Creek, NC 27506
Like us: www.facebook.com/campbelldpt<http://www.facebook.com/campbelldpt>

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website: http://www.capteonline.org<http://www.capteonline.org/>.  If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 910-893-1720.