[PT2021] Hoods for Convocation

East, Kimberly J keast at campbell.edu
Mon Dec 13 09:56:49 EST 2021

Good Morning,

As we narrow our focus for this week and getting things in order, please deliver your hoods to Room 117 in Smith Hall first thing Thursday morning prior to beginning your schedule at 9:00.  I will be in the room to collect hoods from 8:15-9:00 - it is very important that we have them at that time to prepare for Friday.

Thank you!

Kim East
Doctor of Physical Therapy Program / Program Coordinator
Campbell University, Tracey F. Smith Hall
4150 US 421 South Lillington, NC 27546
Ph:  910-893-1685
Email:  keast at campbell.edu<mailto:keast at campbell.edu>
www.facebook.com/campbelldpt<http://www.facebook.com/campbelldpt>

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria Virginia 22314; telephone 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website:  http://www.capteonline.org<http://www.capteonline.org/>