[PT2021] Saturday December 18th Graduation tickets

Ennis, Rachel F ennisr at campbell.edu
Wed Dec 1 09:15:41 EST 2021

All,

I have had several ask about using someone else's tickets. For those who are not walking with your class there will not be tickets given to me for those students. Only if you RSVP'd to the University that you will be walking, will I have tickets for you.  Now, if one of your class mates does not need all of their tickets and wants to share them with you, that is fine. All tickets are general admission, not assigned seats. Each person entering has to have a ticket though, that is all they are checking for.

Rachel Ennis I Campbell University
Program Manager, Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D7E692.579D0180]910.893.1720 l  Fax 910.814.5567 l Email: ennisr at campbell.edu<mailto:ennisr at campbell.edu>
Tracey F. Smith Hall, Room 118
4150 US 421 South, Lillington, NC 27546
Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 1090
Buies Creek, NC 27506
[cid:image002.png at 01D7E692.579D0180]
Like us: www.facebook.com/campbelldpt<http://www.facebook.com/campbelldpt>

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website: http://www.capteonline.org. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 910 893-1720.