[PT2021] PASA Event: CPHS Roles in Healthcare

Taylor, Avery antaylor0709 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Aug 31 09:43:52 EDT 2021

Hello everyone!

I hope you are all having a great week and are having a smooth start to
your academic school year. The Professional Alumni Student Association
(PASA) will be hosting our annual CPHS Roles in Healthcare Event this
coming *Tuesday, September 7th, at 6pm*. This event is open to any student
in any healthcare program such as Pharmacy, PA, PT, Clinical Research,
Public Health, Nursing, or Pharmaceutical Sciences. This event will be
*virtual* and will feature 5 notable CPHS alumni who are pictured on the
slide below. We will be asking all of the participants a specified list of
questions and then opening the floor to the students. If you have any
questions or if you have a specific question for the panel please email
Heather Faulkner hdfaulkner0504 at email.campbell.edu. We look forward to
seeing you!

Thanks,

--
Avery Taylor
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences | PharmD