[Pharpostgrad] Applications Closing Soon: Novo Nordisk Industry Practice Fellowship Program

Barefoot, Sarah E sbarefoot at campbell.edu
Thu Nov 2 16:47:43 EDT 2023

[cid:image001.png at 01D9E19D.AEE61690]

Applications are closing!

Applications for the Novo Nordisk Industry Practice Fellowship Program will close on Wednesday, November 8th, 2023 at 11:59pm ET.

Attached, you will find the Novo Nordisk Industry Practice Fellowship Program Flyer which, details information on the available fellowship tracks, application process, and a direct link to our full program brochure.

Please feel free to distribute the Novo Nordisk Industry Practice Fellowship Program Flyer to your applicable student population.  We look forward to hearing from and meeting the potential candidates!

Questions?

Feel free to contact the Novo Nordisk Early Talent Development Team at NNIStudentOpportunities at novonordisk.com<mailto:NNIStudentOpportunities at novonordisk.com>.

Additional Information:
You can find more details about our program here:

[cid:image002.png at 01D9E19D.AEE61690]<https://www.novonordisk.com/careers/find-a-job/career-search-results.html?searchText=fellowship&countries=&categories=>
[cid:image003.png at 01D9E19D.AEE61690]<https://novo-nordisk-inc.dcatalog.com/v/2023-Novo-Nordisk-Industry-Practice-Fellowship-Program-Brochure/?page=1>

Best Regards,

Novo Nordisk Early Talent Development Team
[cid:image006.png at 01D9E19D.AEE61690]

Early Talent Development Team
Novo Nordisk Inc.

[cid:image007.png at 01D9E19D.AEE61690]

Novo Nordisk Inc. ǀ 800 Scudders Mill Road ǀ Plainsboro, NJ 08536 ǀ +1 609-987-5800 (switchboard) ǀ novonordisk.us ǀ Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/novonordiskus> ǀ Linkedin<https://www.linkedin.com/company/2227/> ǀ Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/novonordiskus/> ǀ Twitter<https://twitter.com/novonordiskus>

This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended for the addressee(s) stated above only and may contain confidential information protected by law. You are hereby notified that any unauthorized reading, disclosure, copying or distribution of this e-mail or use of information contained herein is strictly prohibited and may violate rights to proprietary information. If you are not an intended recipient, please return this e-mail to the sender and delete it immediately hereafter. Thank you.