[Phar25] FW: USciences Fellowship Program

Stamey, Shirl R sstamey at campbell.edu
Wed Sep 29 11:47:03 EDT 2021

From: Mohammad Jalal (NJ) <mjal at genmab.com<mailto:mjal at genmab.com>>
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2021 6:28 PM
To: Adams, Michael <adamsm at campbell.edu<mailto:adamsm at campbell.edu>>
Subject: USciences Fellowship Program

My name is Mohammad and I am a Pharmaceutical Industry Practice and Education Fellow with Philadelphia College of Pharmacy at University of the Sciences. The program is affiliated with Johnson & Johnson, Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies, CSL Behring, Genmab, Kyowa Kirin, Biohaven Pharmaceuticals, and Incyte Pharmaceuticals. We would like to invite interested students to participate in our Industry Fellowship Webinars on September 20, 2021 and September 30, 2021. The webinars will be led by current fellows and the Fellowship Director, who will provide an overview of each program.

Additionally, we would like to invite interested students to register for the Learning about Industry Fellowships Event (LIFE) on October 14th, 2021. Students can engage in an industry panel discussion and network with current and past fellows, fellowship preceptors, and the fellowship director.

Both events are a great opportunity for candidates to learn more about our program, the application process, and to ask the current fellows questions. Details about the webinars and LIFE can be found below, as well as a flyer for the events attached to this email.

Pharmaceutical Industry and Education Fellowship Webinars: