[Phar25] Cone Health Clinical Intern Program

Olson, Stephanie M solson at campbell.edu
Tue Sep 28 16:11:14 EDT 2021

This email is sent for an internship opportunity at Moses Cone:
I am pleased to announce the launch of a new Clinical Intern Program at Cone Health in Greensboro! Details about the program can be found here: Pharmacy Internship Program | Cone Health<https://www.conehealth.com/health-care-professionals/pharmacy-internship-program/>. We have six positions to fill and we will begin interviewing very soon. Please share this opportunity with your first year students. To apply, direct them to Careers at Cone Health<https://www.conehealth.com/careers-at-cone-health/> and search for Clinical Pharmacy Student Intern.
Best regards,
Thomas Pickering, PharmD
Cone Health  | Moses Cone / Wesley Long / Pre-Procedure Medication History Call Center
Administrative Coordinator - Transitions of Care
MC direct dial: 336.832.8028 (Tue/Wed/Fri)
WL direct dial: 336.663.5811 (Mon/Thu)
Mobile: 336.457.9748
Improved transitions improve lives!

NOTICE: This message may contain confidential information intended only for the recipient. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.