[Phar25] PharmD Student Involvement Fair

President, PSEB psebpresident at email.campbell.edu
Wed Sep 15 13:51:37 EDT 2021

Good afternoon!

We will be hosting a *PharmD Student Involvement Fair Thursday, September
23rd from 5-7 in Saylor Park. *This event is specific to the PharmD program
and will allow students to interact with different organizations to get a
better feel for those that they would like to join and get to know fellow
students.

Pizza and refreshments will be provided by the organizations in attendance!
Please use this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScT6XTmr9lORi4ttn-0Dow6k60gVLb5J1c-za0B2CYJ-RpN0Q/viewform?usp=sf_link>
to answer whether or not you will be attending so that we can get an idea
of how much pizza to order.

While this event is not mandatory, I encourage you all to come and mingle
and get to know each of the organizations. If you have any questions or
concerns, feel free to reach out to me.

Have a great week!

*Jeslyn Wethington, B.S.*
*Pharmacy Student Executive Board - President*