[Phar25] CPFI SEPTEMBER MEETING 9/16 SIGN UP & VOLLEYBALL FELLOWSHIP 9/17

James, Joshua jbjames0122 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Sep 9 12:24:11 EDT 2021

Dear Pharmacy Students,

CPFI SEPTEMBER MEETING will be NEXT THURSDAY 9/16 at noon in Maddox Room
130. Join CPFI for lunch and hear guest speaker Dr. Dennis Bazemore,
Campbell Vice President for Student Life. Please *SIGN UP*
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PN1kpJFOwZsBLG8S3fDmznylCD3abIvboPp92frncXg/edit?usp=sharing>
 *by Tuesday 9/15 at 8pm* for FREE LUNCH! If you have any dietary needs
please contact Allyson Kerr at arkerr0127 at email.campbell.edu.

Also, mark your calendars for our VOLLEYBALL FELLOWSHIP Friday 9/17 from
2-4pm in Saylor Park! Everyone is welcome! Popsicles provided.

Don't forget our CU Pharmacy Apparel Sale ends on 9/30. Place your orders
now!

Thank you and hope to see you next week!
Sincerely,
CPFI Officers

[image: CPFI September 9-8.png]
[image: Volleyball Fellowship.png]
[image: image.png]

STEPS TO ORDER:

(1) Add merchandise to your cart and complete payment via the TOUCHNET LINK
HERE
<https://secure.touchnet.net/C20495_ustores/web/store_cat.jsp?STOREID=53&CATID=269&SINGLESTORE=true>
.

*You only need to add shipping to your order if you are a P4 student or a
student who is unable to pick up from Maddox Hall*

Please keep a record of your touchnet receipt.

(2) After purchase, please fill out our GOOGLE FORM HERE
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSft943u_3xSYlJRQv8-RObKlZrhvIewoElh-UYksDLjpenM8g/viewform?usp=sf_link>
as a secondary record of your purchase. This will also allow CPFI to keep
an ongoing record of purchases.

(3) Encourage your peers to order! Pick-up will be available in October in
Maddox Hall upon arrival of the merchandise. You will be notified via
email.

Thank you!
--
*Josh James*
Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2023