[Phar25] NCPA Meeting Schedule for Fall Semester

Bradford, Katlyn krbradford0418 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Sep 7 15:34:34 EDT 2021

Good afternoon everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend! I wanted to let everyone
know that NCPA can still reimburse 4 more students’ national dues! If you
haven’t already, please consider joining! NCPA is a great organization that
advocates for community pharmacists, a crucial resource for patients
(especially those unable to readily access healthcare).

I also wanted to let everyone know that the remainder of this semester’s
meetings will take place in Maddox 225 on the following dates:

   -

   September 20th @ 12PM
   -

   October 11th @ 12PM
   -

   November 15th @ 12PM

Additionally, NCPA will be at the CPHS Student Involvement Fair that is
planned for Friday, September 17th, 2-4 PM in Saylor Park (the field
located behind Maddox). We will be there to talk more about the
organization and give out candy!

We hope to see you all at the meetings and the Involvement Fair!

*Katlyn Bradford*
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences | Campbell University
PharmD/MSPH Candidate | Class of 2024
Worthy Prelate | Phi Delta Chi Pharmaceutical Fraternity (ΦΔΧ) | Beta Kappa
Chapter
Secretary | National Community Pharmacists Association
Social Media Chair | Class of 2024 Student Executive Board
Student Representative | PharmD Curriculum Committee
krbradford0418 at email.campbell.edu