[Phar25] P1 Mock Counseling Event

Hill, Olivia orhill0603 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Sep 7 11:08:42 EDT 2021

Hi everyone!

I hope you are all doing well! I know that your very first OSCE is coming
up relatively soon, and I am excited to announce that Phi Delta Chi
pharmaceutical fraternity will be sponsoring a mock counseling event for
you all to get some practice in! This event is September 20th from 4-6 pm
in Ed Herring Lecture Hall. Typically, you are paired with a Brother, who
gives you a couple prescriptions to counsel them on. After you are done
counseling, our Brothers will offer you feedback and give you some key tips
you can use when studying for the OSCE. Please sign up using this link.
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Y-bi95B7-_bLtNO1t_7DeDL1z6H-jOP_Hkpymayd3wk/edit?usp=sharing>
We
look forward to seeing you, and wish you the best of luck in studying!

Best,

*Olivia R. Hill*
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2024
Phi Delta Chi - Beta Kappa | Worthy Correspondent
American Pharmacists Association - Academy of Student Pharmacists |
Operation Immunization Chair
NCPA President-Elect
CPHS Student Ambassador
CPHS Peer Tutor