[Phar25] Kappa Epsilon Presents Study N' Chill with KE

Williams, Briana bswilliams0819 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Sep 7 08:00:00 EDT 2021

Pharmacy school can be stressful and tends to consume up a lot of our time
as student pharmacists. It can be hard to network with other classmates
while constantly studying for that next quiz or exam. We invite you all to
join us September 8th 5pm-7pm in Maddox 130 for "Study N' Chill with
KE". Snacks
and light refreshments will be provided to help keep that brainpower
flowing for a fun, productive evening with KE!!!

We hope to CU all there!
[image: image.png]
Briana S. Williams, B.A
Doctor of Pharmacy | Masters in Public Health Candidate, 2023
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Kappa Epsilon Professional Pharmacy Fraternity, Inc | Vice President
Phi Lambda Sigma Leadership Society | Secretary
Student National Pharmaceutical Association | Webmaster
Pharmacy Student Intern | Cone Health Alamance Regional Medical Center
Pharmacy Student Intern | Realo Discount Drugs