[Phar25] KY Creek Coffee Fundraiser

Gleason, Camryn ctgleason0124 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Sep 6 13:00:00 EDT 2021

Good morning,

I hope everyone had a great extended weekend! This *Thursday, September 9th*
Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity Inc. is hosting a percentage day
fundraiser at *Creek Coffee*. We welcome everyone to come enjoy snacks or
drinks, all we ask is that everyone wears a mask and social distances when
appropriate. Please come out and support!

 Enjoy your week and your coffee!
--

Camryn Gleason
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences | Class of