[Phar25] Pharmacy Interns Needed (2 Walgreens locations)

Trotta, Katie E. trotta at campbell.edu
Thu Sep 2 12:00:26 EDT 2021

Hi everyone,
I wanted to reach out about two area Walgreens that are looking to hire pharmacy interns, one in Fayetteville and one in Angier. If you are interested, please apply via the links below. If you are already a Walgreens employee and are available to pick up hours at either of these locations, please email me directly and I will put you in contact with the pharmacy manager at the location so you can discuss scheduling.

Walgreens Fayetteville: https://jobs.walgreens.com/job/cross-creek-township/pharmacy-intern/1242/13639208464
Walgreens Angier: https://jobs.walgreens.com/job/black-river-township/pharmacy-intern/1242/3745728448

Thank you!
Dr. Trotta

Katie Trotta, PharmD, BCACP | Campbell University
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Pharmacy Practice
Manager, Campbell University Health Center Pharmacy
Director, PGY1 Community-Based Pharmacy Residency
(910) 893-1810 office   |   (910) 893-1471 fax
[/Users/byronmay/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_1457285477]