[Phar25] CPFI Pharmacy Apparel Fundraiser

James, Joshua jbjames0122 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Sep 1 11:13:07 EDT 2021

Dear Pharmacy Students,

We are excited to announce our *September CU Pharmacy Apparel Fundraiser*.
Order by September 30th! *CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS*
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/16nbBmqV4nFvTgOfsrWONcVLlPxNkiUW0hUDob2seMbI/edit?usp=sharing>
 and images. These quarter zip pullovers are perfect for cold days in
Maddox. The sweatshirts and tees also make great gifts for family and
friends! Please consider purchasing apparel in support of Christian
Pharmacists Fellowship International.

STEPS TO ORDER:

(1) Add merchandise to your cart and complete payment via the TOUCHNET LINK
HERE
<https://secure.touchnet.net/C20495_ustores/web/store_cat.jsp?STOREID=53&CATID=269&SINGLESTORE=true>
.

*You only need to add shipping to your order if you are a P4 student or a
student who is unable to pick up from Maddox Hall*

Please keep a record of your touchnet receipt.

(2) After purchase, please fill out our GOOGLE FORM HERE
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSft943u_3xSYlJRQv8-RObKlZrhvIewoElh-UYksDLjpenM8g/viewform?usp=sf_link>
as a secondary record of your purchase. This will also allow CPFI to keep
an ongoing record of purchases.

(3) Encourage your peers to order! Pick-up will be available in October in
Maddox Hall upon arrival of the merchandise. You will be notified via
email. Thank you!
[image: CU Pharmacy Apparel Fundraiser Event Slide.png]
Email CPFI President Allyson Kerr at arkerr0127 at email.campbell.edu with any
questions.

Thank you in advance for supporting CPFI and best wishes as we near the end
of the block,
CPFI Officers

--
*Josh James*
Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2023