[Phar25] Kappa Epsilon Third Rush Event Capes & Tutus 11/03

Dutes, Attallah aldutes1030 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Oct 29 08:07:38 EDT 2021

Hello, fellow camels!
Join us, Kappa Epsilon, in our third rush event Capes & Tutus. This event
will be held *on November 3rd* from* 5:30 pm-7 pm* in *Maddox hall, room
117*. We will be hosting a service event to create and decorate capes and
tutus to be donated to the boys and girls in our local community! Capes &
Tutus will be our last rush event and would be an excellent opportunity to
give back and earn one community service hour. Please sign up with the
attached link below if you will be in attendance.
We look forward to hosting you all. Hope to CU there!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lCFcVNZs1_wR6oITVPJeRmnPkqUAqQdmmbqTpvuk2Qg/edit?usp=sharing
*As a reminder, to receive a bid from any fraternity, you must attend **two*
 rush* events from that specific fraternity.*

Kind Regards,
--
Attallah L. Dutes
Campbell University | PharmD Class of 2024