[Phar25] NCAPs Flu-Be-Gone

Abu-Hammad, Ayman akabuhammad0901 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Oct 27 09:01:19 EDT 2021

Good morning everyone,

This is just a reminder that NCAP's Flu-Be-Gone is held this week from *10/24
- 10/30.* If you have reached out *OR* administered any flu shots during
this week (either at work, school, event, etc.), please fill out this FORM
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1aNnC89dP2DxMTC2YhfMb4MdyngWoTsndLMElyaZ-GS8/edit>
document how many.

This friendly competition is between the other NCAP chapters at UNC-chapel
hill, High Point, and Wingate pharmacy school, and I would love to see
Campbell students provide the greatest impact on our community by
administering the most flu shots. The form takes about 10 seconds of
your time, so please consider participating and filling it out whenever you
have time!

Thank you and good luck!

--
*Ayman Abu-Hammad*
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences

*akabuhammad0901 at email.campbell.edu <akabuhammad0901 at email.campbell.edu>*