[Phar25] Phi Delta Chi Second Rush Event REMINDER!

Manista, Kaysey krmanista0623 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Oct 25 11:56:17 EDT 2021

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to send a quick reminder that Phi Delta Chi Pharmaceutical
Fraternity is hosting our second recruitment event, *Cheerwine & Design*,
this *Wednesday, October 27 from 6-8 pm! Please meet at the basketball
courts behind Maddox Hall at 6 pm.* During the first part of our event, we
will be walking for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital to raise money
for the kiddos and their families through the Charity Miles app. *This
event will count as 1 non-pharmacy-related PPD credit.* Please bring your
community service paper for PPD or PLS so we can sign it for you. Please
plan to dress accordingly and wear walking shoes. After we complete our
walk, we will return to Harris Teeter Lecture Hall to enjoy refreshments
while we paint the design! Supplies will be provided!

*Sign up HERE
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aa5vKNrvO7Z8kEYtC230skOZn7JzMQmm_YR5U4hGKSc/edit>!*

*Don't forget that you must attend at least 2/3 rush events in order to
receive a bid in November. *

Please reach out to me if you have any questions! The Brothers are so
excited to see you!

[image: Cheerwine & Design.png]
Best,

Kaysey Manista

--

*Kaysey R. Manista*

Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences

Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2024

Campbell University Community Care Clinic | Clinic Co-Director

National Community Pharmacists Association (NCPA) | Special Events
Coordinator

Phi Delta Chi Professional Pharmacy Fraternity - Beta Kappa | Worthy Inner
Guard

American Pharmacists Association - Academy of Student Pharmacists
(APhA-ASP) | Women’s Health Committee Member

Krmanista0623 at email.campbell.edu