[Phar25] SNPhA Fireside Chat -- 10/26

Spellman, Nakesha ndspellman0803 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Oct 25 10:26:59 EDT 2021

Hello C U Family,

On *Tuesday, October 26th, from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM* SNPhA will host our
Fireside Chat! Join us as we celebrate SNPhA's new members with s'mores,
games, and fellowship! If you are interested in obtaining membership,
please follow the steps below. We hope to see you all tomorrow!

[image: image.png]

*SNPhA Membership:*
To become a member of SNPhA national and local dues should be paid. Pay
national dues via snpha.org and create a new account or access your old
account. Please pay local dues here: Local Dues ($15)
<https://secure.touchnet.net/C20495_ustores/web/store_cat.jsp?STOREID=67&CATID=151&SINGLESTORE=true>
.
Once national + local dues are paid, you will be entered into a raffle! The
*winner *of the raffle will have their registration to SNPhA's regional
conference in Atlanta, GA (February 25-27th) paid for which is valued at
$200+.

Please find below important information regarding accessing your SNPhA
 account.

   1. Email should be your Campbell email
   2. Your new password is:
   3. First initial, last name, 4-digit graduation year --> Ex: tlegette2023
   4. Previous members who cannot access your account, change your password!
   5. P4 members should log into your account to be an active member.
   6. P3 members *MUST* pay for 2 year membership.
   7. P2 members will only have to pay for one year.
   8. New members put our chapter name *(Campbell University)* in the
   organization field.

Best,

*Nakesha Spellman *

*Campbell University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences *
ORISE FELLOW
Doctor of Pharmacy & Master of Science in Clinical Research Candidate 2023
Student National Pharmaceutical Association - Mental Health Initiative Chair
CPHS Student Ambassadors - President
Graduate Clinical Research Organization - Dual Student Liaison
ndspellman0803 at email.campbell.edu