[Phar25] SSHP General Body Meeting Reminder

Hamilton, Jessica jnhamilton0106 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Oct 25 10:11:45 EDT 2021

Hi everyone!

This is a reminder that SSHP will be having our General Body Meeting
on *Wednesday
October 27th at 1pm in Harris Teeter Lecture Hall.* *Lunch will be
provided!* We will have a guest speaker, Dr. Carrie Baker, who will provide
information about residencies, the application process, and more.

Please *sign up on the google doc below or use the QR code in the weekly
announcements* so we have a headcount for food!

Have a great week and we look forward to seeing you Wednesday!

 SSHP 10/27/21 Meeting Sign-Up
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HIUWEzEx0nSEZfIWYcKzVTtYAEEJ8lnNrN0PF6eVTVU/edit?usp=drive_web>

Best,

*Jessica Hamilton | Campbell University*
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences | PharmD Candidate Class of 2024
Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity Inc. | Assistant Pledge Educator
Student Society of Health-System Pharmacists | Vice President
CPHS | Student Ambassador
Harris Teeter | Pharmacy Intern
jnhamilton0106 at email.campbell.edu