[Phar25] Phi Delta Chi Second Rush Event!

Manista, Kaysey krmanista0623 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Oct 21 18:00:00 EDT 2021

Hi everyone!

Phi Delta Chi Pharmaceutical Fraternity is excited to announce our second
recruitment event, *Cheerwine & Design*!! Our event will take place on
Wednesday,
October 27 from 6-8 pm! Please meet at the basketball courts behind Maddox
Hall at 6 pm. This event will be a relaxing time to get to know the
Brothers and paint a design together. Supplies will be provided! We will
also be providing food and drinks. Please sign up here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aa5vKNrvO7Z8kEYtC230skOZn7JzMQmm_YR5U4hGKSc/edit>
if
you would like to attend!

For the first part of our event, we will be walking for St. Jude Children's
Research Hospital to raise money for the kiddos and their families through
the Charity Miles app. *This event will count as 1 non-pharmacy related PPD
credit.* If you have not already completed one, this event will count as 1
hour towards PPD. Even if you have, we encourage everyone to come out for
this great cause! Please bring your community service paper for PPD or PLS
so we can sign it for you. Please plan to dress accordingly and wear
walking shoes. After we complete our walk, we will return to Harris Teeter
Lecture Hall to enjoy refreshments while we paint the design!

We all enjoyed getting to know each and every one of you at Round Robin,
and we can't wait to see you at our next event! Please feel free to reach
out to me if you have any questions.

*Don't forget that you must attend at least 2/3 rush events in order to
receive a bid in November. *

[image: Cheerwine & Design.png]
Best,

Kaysey Manista

--

*Kaysey R. Manista*

Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences

Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2024

Campbell University Community Care Clinic | Clinic Co-Director

National Community Pharmacists Association (NCPA) | Special Events
Coordinator

Phi Delta Chi Professional Pharmacy Fraternity - Beta Kappa | Worthy Inner
Guard

American Pharmacists Association - Academy of Student Pharmacists
(APhA-ASP) | Women’s Health Committee Member

Krmanista0623 at email.campbell.edu