[Phar25] Kappa Psi Second Rush Event!

Davis, Sydney skdavis1122 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Oct 18 12:30:00 EDT 2021

Hello, everyone!

This is another reminder that Kappa Psi's second rush event will take place
on this *Thursday, October 21st from 5-7pm! *We will all meet at the* Kappa
Psi house* located on *143 Marshbanks St. *

Please park behind the house and do your best to carpool with others as
there is limited parking! Be sure to dress appropriately as the first hour
of the event will consist of a roadside clean-up. The second hour will
involve several other service projects that will be completed in the Kappa
Psi house. If you're in need of service hours for PPD or PLS, bring your
service sheets with you so that we can sign off on them! Pizza will also be
served at this event, so be sure to sign up for the event HERE
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bJiDObgqV0LRGkx_1dVuw6-sK_PnLv6qhJccvWVk_nk/edit?usp=sharing>so
that we order the correct amount. Sign-up is *NOT* required to attend the
event.

I hope block exams went well for everyone--only 5 weeks left until
Thanksgiving and Christmas break (*gasp*)! We can't wait to see you all on
Thursday! Thanks!

*P.S. Remember that you must attend at least 2/3 rush events in order to be
eligible for a bid come November. *

[image: image.png]

--
*Sydney Davis, B.S. *
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences