[Phar25] COVID vaccination event help needed

Trotta, Katie E. trotta at campbell.edu
Fri Oct 15 08:55:11 EDT 2021

Good morning everyone,

We are in need of volunteers for three COVID vaccination events. One is tomorrow so if you want a break from studying and can help for any portion, I am sure they would love to have you. Please let me know if you are interested in volunteering for any of these events; if so, I will connect you with the correct person who is coordinating the clinic.