[Phar25] Cardiac 5K

Oji, Philip pgoji0927 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Oct 14 15:46:59 EDT 2021

Hey Everyone!
SNPhA - Power To End Stroke (PTES) committee is collaborating with  APhA -
Operation Heart to host a cardiac 5K race to commemorate World Stroke Day
<https://www.stroke.org/en/about-the-american-stroke-association/world-stroke-day>
on
the 30th of October, 2021. We are using this opportunity to invite everyone
to come out and participate in this event. The starting point for the event
is the Irwin Belk track (behind Campbell University Convocation Center),
and check-in for the event starts at  7:30 am. Proceeds from the cardiac 5K
will be donated to the American Heart Association, and the winners of the
event will receive Creek Coffee gift cards. *Click on this link
<https://secure.touchnet.net/C20495_ustores/web/store_cat.jsp?STOREID=70&CATID=272&SINGLESTORE=true>
register for the event. *

Also, we are seeking volunteers to help with the operation of the event.
(This will be a great opportunity for pharmacy students to get PPD
community service hours). *Click on this link
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kd7c7kS1Eiv7BZsF8qVwtdneaUz_d3bR3-ew3TIIqv4/edit>
signup as a volunteer*

We urge everyone to come out en masse as we run and walk the course to
raise awareness on one of the leading causes of death.

--
*Philip Oji*
*SNPhA-PTES Chair*