[Phar25] NCPA Boo Grams!

Bradford, Katlyn krbradford0418 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Oct 13 14:04:41 EDT 2021

Hello everyone!

I wanted to announce that NCPA will be hosting a *fundraiser event until
October 25th*. We will be selling Halloween candy grams, called *"Boo
Grams" for $2 each*! The Boo Grams will be delivered later that same week.
To order them, you can use the QR code below or use this link
<https://secure.touchnet.net/C20495_ustores/web/store_cat.jsp?STOREID=10&CATID=267>.
All proceeds will go to the NC Physicians Health Program (NCPHP), an
organization that aids healthcare providers with substance abuse disorders.

*Don't forget to buy your boo a Boo Gram!*

*Katlyn Womble*
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences | Campbell University
PharmD/MSPH Candidate | Class of 2024
Worthy Prelate | Phi Delta Chi Pharmaceutical Fraternity (ΦΔΧ) | Beta Kappa
Chapter
Secretary | National Community Pharmacists Association
OTC Literacy Committee | American Pharmacists Association - Academy of
Student Pharmacists
Student Representative | PharmD Curriculum Committee
krbradford0418 at email.campbell.edu