[Phar25] Campbell 5K Event

Pipes, Deborah A dpipes at campbell.edu
Tue Oct 12 10:59:01 EDT 2021

Sent on behalf of Campbell Medicine’s OB/GYN Club (please see below email and sign-up link). Thank you!

Blessings,

Debi

Debi Pipes
Assistant Director of Student Affairs
School of Osteopathic Medicine | Campbell University
Post Office Box 4280 | Buies Creek, North Carolina 27506
Levine Hall Office #123 | 910-893-1784 | medicine.campbell.edu<http://medicine.campbell.edu/>