[Phar25] Round Robin - THIS THURSDAY

Parcell, Kaitlyn knparcell0114 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Oct 4 08:00:00 EDT 2021

Hello everyone!

I hope you have all had a relaxing block break! I would like to remind you
all to come to Round Robin 2021 this *Thursday, October 7th from 5-8pm
*in* Saylor
Park. *This is the time for you to meet and get to know the different
pharmacy fraternities here on campus. We ask that you arrive at *Harris
Teeter Lecture Hall* by *no later than 4:45pm*. We will break you into 3
different groups and you will have 45-50 minutes with each fraternity where
you will play games/activities, get to chat, and get to know about each
fraternity. If you are interested in attending this event, please sign up
here.
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uLcvj6iy1M8_MJcLfUuCc96JLInOIvgS9GgESzXoBYg/edit?usp=sharing>
You *CAN* still come if you do not sign up, this is to give us an estimate
of how many people will be in attendance.

*There will be a rush event one night a week every week starting
with Round Robin until the end of this block.* Each fraternity will send
out more information regarding their rush events at a later time. You *must*
 attend* 2 out of 3* rush events associated with the fraternity you are
interested in order to be *eligible to receive a bid* from that fraternity.
We encourage you to go to each rush event every fraternity has so you can
get to know them better and you can be confident that they are a good fit
for you and you a good fit for them. If you have any questions, please feel
free to contact any of the fraternity presidents listed below!

Kappa Psi - Kaitlyn Parcell (knparcell0114 at email.campbell.edu)
Phi Delta Chi - Charlotte Wilmouth (crwilmouth0410 at email.campbell.edu)
Kappa Epsilon - Christopher Hudson (cchudson1101 at email.campbell.edu)

*Dates to Keep In Mind: *
10/13 - KE
10/21 - KY
10/27 - PDC
11/3 - KE
11/10 - KY
11/16 - PDC

Best,
*Kaitl**yn Parcell, B.S. | Campbell University *
Class of 2023 PharmD Candidate
CPHS | Student Ambassador
CPHS | Interfraternity Council President
Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity Inc - Delta Lambda Chapter | President
American Pharmacist Association - Academy of Student Pharmacists | Women's
Health Initiative
Pharmacy Intern | Lynchburg General Hospital | Lynchburg, VA