[Phar25] APhA-ASP Interest Meeting

Oueijan, Rana rioueijan1024 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Aug 30 16:11:30 EDT 2021

Hello, everyone!

My name is Rana Oueijan and I am serving as the Communications Vice
President for Campbell's chapter of APhA-ASP.

The mission of the *American Pharmacists Association - Academy of Student
Pharmacists (APhA-ASP)* is to be the collective voice of student
pharmacists, to provide opportunities for professional growth, to improve
patient care, and to envision and advance the future of pharmacy. There are
several different committees within APhA-ASP, which allows students
many opportunities for leadership and community involvement. If you are
interested in joining a committee, please fill out the Committee Preference
Form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScj-wY8FuT9fVr3ZxqTtY6CaL1fuY6zSu-DEJvljNuNMOD4pQ/viewform>.
*Please note that if you join a committee, you will be required to pay dues
to join APhA-ASP.*

Additionally, our chapter will be holding an interest meeting on *Thursday,
September 2nd at 12 pm in Ed Herring Lecture Hall*. Lunch will be provided
at this meeting! Please sign up here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1No8gPp0ELLwKBZR-7hGuwRTOIXdlY0P3aOEn9e8ObTs/edit?usp=sharing>
if you will be attending so we know how much pizza to get!

Please reach out to our President Becca Lee (rslee0813 at email.campbell.edu),
President-Elect Kayla Garris (kngarris1219 at email.campbell.edu), or myself (
rioueijan1024 at email.campbell.edu) if you have any questions. CU there!

--
*Rana Oueijan*
Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2023
American Pharmacists Association - Academy of Student Pharmacists |
Communications Vice President
Professional Alumni Student Association | Event Chair
CPHS Tutor