[Phar25] NCPA Jeans Day & First Meeting!

Bradford, Katlyn krbradford0418 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Aug 24 09:54:46 EDT 2021

Good morning, everyone!

I hope everyone did well on their first block exam! I wanted to let
everyone know that the National Community Pharmacists Association (NCPA)
will be having its first *jeans day* of the year tomorrow on *Wednesday,
August 25th*! You only have to pay *$2* to wear your jeans! Payment can be
completed using this link
<https://secure.touchnet.net/C20495_ustores/web/store_cat.jsp?STOREID=10&CATID=267>
or
by scanning the QR code on the picture below. We hope to see everyone in
jeans tomorrow!

Additionally, NCPA will be holding our *first interest meeting* of the year
on *Monday, August 30th at 12pm in Maddox room 224*. We will be discussing
what NCPA is all about and the advocacy work NCPA does for independent
pharmacies. We will also talk about our plans, fundraisers, and community
service work for the Fall semester.

*Why join NCPA?* NCPA represents the interests of America's community
pharmacists, including independent community pharmacies. As the most
accessible health care providers in the community, advocacy for community
pharmacists is essential to protecting our patients and their pharmacies.
To this end, *Campbell's NCPA will be offering to cover the national dues
of the first 10 student pharmacists to join our chapter! *

[image: NCPA Jeans Day - Aug 2021.jpg]

We can't wait to CU on Monday!
*Katlyn Bradford*
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences | Campbell University
PharmD/MSPH Candidate | Class of 2024
Worthy Prelate | Phi Delta Chi Pharmaceutical Fraternity (ΦΔΧ) | Beta Kappa
Chapter
Secretary | National Community Pharmacists Association
Social Media Chair | Class of 2024 Student Executive Board
krbradford0418 at email.campbell.edu