[Phar25] Rho Chi Tutoring Hours

Odum, Ruby raodum0908 at email.campbell.edu
Sun Aug 22 20:23:21 EDT 2021

Hi everyone,

I hope exams went well for everyone today. I wanted to reach out with the
tutoring schedule for this week. There will be no tutoring sessions for
today due to exams. Like last week, there will be both virtual and
in-person sessions available. Please see attached PowerPoint for times and
locations. The link for the virtual sessions is posted below. As a
reminder, this is walk-in tutoring with no referral needed. Hope you all
have a great week!

*Blackboard Collaborate Link for Virtual Sessions*

https://us.bbcollab.com/guest/9f6b3a18a00a4db9b42370e7a926e72d

Thanks,

--
*Ruby Amelia Odum (Amy)*