[Phar25] Pharmacy Student Executive Board Student Body Meetings

President, PSEB psebpresident at email.campbell.edu
Thu Aug 19 09:46:32 EDT 2021

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to send out the dates for the remainder of the PSEB student
body meetings for the fall semester. They will be held in Harris Teeter
Lecture Hall on 9/22, 10/20, and 11/17. While attendance is not mandatory,
I encourage everyone to come to the meetings, especially if you have never
attended one before.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me. I look
forward to leading you all this year!

*Jeslyn Wethington, B.S.*
*Pharmacy Student Executive Board - President*