[Phar25] CVS Health: Rotation and Internship Opportunities

Olson, Stephanie M solson at campbell.edu
Tue Aug 17 08:37:30 EDT 2021

[CVS Health]<https://cvshealth.com/>
Greetings, Student Pharmacists!
It's my pleasure to invite you to an informational session on Monday August 30th from 6:00pm-7:00pm EST. We'll start with a high-level overview of CVS Health, then dig deep into our extensive opportunities for rotation and internship experiences. This is your chance to meet with local District Leaders and get the inside track toward experiential learning or employment at one of our retail pharmacy sites. Join the CVS Health team, and help us bring our heart to every moment of our patients' health.
To register for the event, please use this link<https://www.applytracking.com/tp/rj6.we6UY-I_K>. You will receive a Webex invitation one week prior to the event. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me directly. Want a jumpstart on your internship process? Apply today using the instructions below.
I look forward to meeting you!

Student Pharmacy Internships
At CVS Health, we're dedicated to supporting, educating, and empowering Student Pharmacists, like yourself, to grow personally and professionally. Our collection of structured learning programs for interns and colleagues are designed to enhance your clinical, managerial, and leadership skills.

Whether you seek to serve patients in community pharmacy, long-term care, managed care, specialty pharmacy, or home infusion, your work will be impactful and purposeful. We invite you to explore the limitless career opportunities and experiences as a Student Pharmacist here at CVS Health. We await your fresh ideas, new perspectives, and the unique contributions you will make to our organization.

READY TO APPLY?

  1.  CLICK HERE<https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/Home/Home?partnerid=25545&siteid=5090#home> to visit our CVS Health Careers Page.
  2.  Click on "apply" to begin your application.
  3.  On the left, type your school name and select it.
  4.  Select your anticipated graduation year.
  5.  Review the job posting and click "apply to job".
  6.  Sign in or create a new account, click "let's get started".

Below are some ways to engage with our team:
Check out the following playlist on our Student Success Center:
Herschel's Intro to the SSC<https://corereadiness.com/learning-center/playlist/P51103850/PL41GT97F53N04>

CVS Health Student Success Center
Have you explored our Student Success Center<https://corereadiness.com/learning-center/library/P51103850>? Check out our variety of practice settings, along with our Residency and Fellowship Programs, by viewing video-based activities or listening to our podcasts! One of our current trending activities that I think you'll like is:

  *   Hope and Hugs on the Horizon<https://corereadiness.com/learning-center/course/P51103850/CO91306955>

Herschel Jeffrey
[cid:image003.jpg at 01D75D2F.68819D90]
Pharmacy
University Relations Manager

Thanks!
Best,
Herschel

Herschel Jeffrey | Sr. Consultant, University Relations Manager
c (401) 636-5217 | f (401) 406-3498
61 Township Rd 1273, Chesapeake, OH 45619
Click here to join our talent community>><http://adtrk.tw/tp/rj6-tVk5.I.K>
[CVS]
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication and any attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by email or telephone and destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments.