[Phar25] PDC Welcome Breakfast

Manista, Kaysey krmanista0623 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Aug 16 08:34:45 EDT 2021

Hi everyone!

Phi Delta Chi Pharmaceutical Fraternity would like to invite you to a
welcome breakfast on Wednesday, August 18th from 8:00-8:30 am in Hartness
lecture hall lobby. Grab breakfast on the go or stay a while and chat with
us! This is a great way to get to meet P2's and P3's and really start
expanding your network and connections. We would love to see you all there!

We are so excited to meet you all and wish you the best this semester!

--

*Kaysey R. Manista*

Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences

Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2024

Campbell University Community Care Clinic | Clinic Co-Director

National Community Pharmacists Association (NCPA) | Special Events
Coordinator

Phi Delta Chi Professional Pharmacy Fraternity - Beta Kappa | Worthy Inner
Guard

American Pharmacists Association - Academy of Student Pharmacists
(APhA-ASP) | Women’s Health Committee Member

Krmanista0623 at email.campbell.edu