[Phar25] Fall Mobile Clinic Sign-Ups

Aviles Ortiz, Angel aoaviles0622 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Aug 4 13:16:50 EDT 2021

Dear all,

Hope you all are doing amazing and enjoyed your summer. During this
upcoming semester, we will be having our 2021 Fall Mobile Clinic. This is
an amazing opportunity to serve our community and put our pharmaceutical
skills to the test. Sign-up spots will be available for either Mondays or
Wednesdays. If you are interested, please sign up using the attached
sheet. *The
students who sign-up are committing to meet at CUSOM (Levine Hall) parking
lot at 5:50pm (6:00pm departure time) on Mondays and 5:20pm (5:30pm
departure time) on Wednesdays, *where they will be driving together with
their interprofessional medical teams to the corresponding sites and
returning to campus around *10:00-11:00pm. *If you have any questions or
concerns, please contact me at (787)-354-0046 or
aoaviles0622 at email.campbell.edu.

Thank you in advance for your time,

Fall 2021 Mobile Clinic Sign-Ups - Google Sheets
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NuH98IReDRKVqcV6h6XuPz8r3VIIRMsLZe-yFG5JUSE/edit#gid=558855613>

--
*Angel Omar Aviles Ortiz, B.S.*

Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences

Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2023

Phi Delta Chi | Beta Kappa Chapter | Worthy Alumni Liaison North Carolina
Association of Pharmacists

Professional Alumni Student Association