[Pa23] FW: FW: EXTERNAL EMAIL: Physician Assistant Job Opportunity

Gerstner, Laura R. reedl at campbell.edu
Thu Sep 21 11:07:37 EDT 2023

From: Maya Wilkins <Maya.Wilkins-Chadwick at emergeortho.com<mailto:Maya.Wilkins-Chadwick at emergeortho.com>>
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2023 4:43 PM
To: Kauffman, Brittany <bkauffman at campbell.edu<mailto:bkauffman at campbell.edu>>
Subject: EXTERNAL EMAIL: Physician's Assistant Job Opportunity

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Campbell University. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.
Good afternoon,

I hope this email finds you well.  My name is Maya W. Wilkins-Chadwick, and I am the Operations Manager of Emerge Ortho of Wilson.  The Wilson office continues to grow and with our expanding clinical opportunities, we are always looking for talented providers.  If you have any new grads or students that need placement, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.  Feel free to also have them apply through the Emerge Ortho website or Indeed.

If there are any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,
Maya

Maya Wilkins | Operations Manager
EmergeOrtho - Triangle
Phone: +1 (252) 243-9629 ext 6265
Maya.Wilkins-Chadwick at emergeortho.com<mailto:Maya.Wilkins-Chadwick at emergeortho.com>
www.EmergeOrtho.com<http://www.EmergeOrtho.com>
[EmergeOrtho_logo 40 Percent.png]<https://emergeortho.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information, including patient information protected by federal and state privacy laws. It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.