[Pa23] Fwd: EXTERNAL EMAIL: Pinehurst Medical Center- Webinar July 5th

Gerstner, Laura R. reedl at campbell.edu
Fri Jun 30 15:21:05 EDT 2023

Laura Gerstner

Begin forwarded message:

From: Anshu Bhattarai <abhattarai at copehealthsolutions.com>
Date: June 30, 2023 at 3:13:39 PM EDT
Subject: EXTERNAL EMAIL: Pinehurst Medical Center- Webinar July 5th

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Campbell University. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.
Hi,

Happy Friday! The Pinehurst Medical Center team is pleased to host another webinar to discuss the APP fellowship opportunity in Primary Care for NP and PA students and recent graduates in North Carolina. We wanted to reach out to you for your assistance in distributing the information regarding the webinar we are having on Wednesday, July 5, 2023, to go over the APP fellowship opportunity.

  *   Webinar Link (July 5th, 2023 from 5-6PM EST): https://teams.microsoft.com/registration/uf2uomDhx02tWz28Z8I4FQ,cBUr8PXUn06HxxK3R4HN9w,bWslFcl7rE-kX0LHicjJdg,8muJsaDGP0CMX9sY4gyvcw,U903irRCHkGWpA4txlC9eQ,bwcE0COewUq-thxa58HOsg?mode=preview

  *   Link to apply to the Fellowship: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=02346eef-a794-4a76-8479-cb0c84bc66dc&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&lang=en_US&jobId=477951

Thank you so much for your support in sharing this opportunities with your students and colleagues.

If you have any students that you think would be a great fit for this fellowship, please forward us their resume. We really appreciate it.

Have a great weekend!

Best,

Anshu Bhattarai
Consultant
COPE Health Solutions
(213) 393-8565 Cell

[image001.jpg]
Los Angeles | New York

Check out the value we bring to clients<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF5p_Qv-M4U.>

Important Warning: This email (and any attachments) is only intended for use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. You, the recipient, are obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure confidential manner. Unauthorized re-disclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality may subject you to federal and state penalties. If you are not the recipient, please immediately notify us by return email, and delete this message from your computer.