[Pa23] Class of 2023 Long White Coat Ceremony Invitation

Stiltner, Kristen A. stiltnerk at campbell.edu
Thu Jun 1 11:28:07 EDT 2023

Good Morning,
Please see the attached invitation for your long white coat ceremony. Feel free to share with your loved ones.

At this time, we are not requiring tickets but that could change once we have reviewed a final headcount.

Thank you,
Kristen Stiltner, MBA<mailto:stiltnerk at campbell.edu> | Campbell University
Program Manager | Physician Assistant Program
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1090, Buies Creek, NC 27506
Physical Address: 4150 U.S. 421 S., Lillington, NC 27546
*: 910.893.1210 |*: stiltnerk at campbell.edu<mailto:stiltnerk at campbell.edu>