[Pa23] FW: EXTERNAL EMAIL: Orthopaedic Surgery PA Residency Program - UCSF Fresno

Johnson, Betty Lynne bljohnson at campbell.edu
Tue Jul 25 10:09:43 EDT 2023

FYI
From: Kimberly Anderson <Kimberly.Anderson at ccfmg.org>
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2023 5:57 PM
Subject: EXTERNAL EMAIL: Orthopaedic Surgery PA Residency Program - UCSF Fresno

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Campbell University. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.
Hello,

I recruit for UCSF Fresno and wanted to share the attached flyer about our Orthopaedic Surgery PA Residency Program, which is currently accepting applications. We are located in the fifth largest city in California, offering a uniquely Californian lifestyle with a low cost of living.

We would greatly appreciate it if you could share our flyer with your program.

Have a wonderful afternoon!

Best,

Kimberly Anderson
Administrative Assistant
Physician Recruiting
Kimberly.Anderson at ccfmg.org<mailto:Kimberly.Anderson at ccfmg.org>
(559) 453-5200

Central California Faculty Medical Group
University Centers of Excellence
www.UniversityMDs.com<http://www.UniversityMDs.comAdvancing>

Advancing the health of the diverse communities
we serve through excellence in patient care,
education and research in an environment
of collaboration and respect.

This email and its attachments may contain privileged and confidential information and/or protected health information (PHI) intended solely for the use of Central California Faculty Medical Group and the recipient(s) named above. If you are not the recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, printing or copying of this email message and/or any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately at 559-453-5200 and permanently delete this email and any attachments.