[Pa23] Last Minute Ceremony Reminders

Stiltner, Kristen A. stiltnerk at campbell.edu
Thu Jul 13 10:54:27 EDT 2023

Good Morning,

We are making final preparations for tomorrow's ceremony but I wanted to just shoot out a couple of last minute reminders for tomorrow's ceremony. Shouldn't be anything new but important reminders.

  *   DO NOT FORGET TO BRING YOUR COAT! Please open it today if you've not already done so and iron/prep it for tomorrow. Make sure it fits and that there are no problems with it.
  *   Front Doors will open at 12:30pm
  *   Back doors are to be used by students and their coaters. Please do NOT use the front door when you are arriving with your coater. There will be an attendant at the back door to tell you which room you will need to go to. Other guests will not be let in through the back, they will need to go through the front.
  *   Parking will be in the P and I lots (Health Center and Fine Arts). There will be signs and a parking attendant for any help you may need. Campus map attached
  *   Students and their coater need to arrive at 1pm.
  *   Remember, immediately following the ceremony, you will march straight out of the building and over to the steps at Taylor for your final class photo in your newly coated long white coats. Your coater can walk out with you but will break off when you exit the building.
  *   Please dress appropriately.

If you have any questions or need any additional information, please let me know. We can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Thank you,
Kristen Stiltner, MBA<mailto:stiltnerk at campbell.edu> | Campbell University
Program Manager | Physician Assistant Program
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1090, Buies Creek, NC 27506
Physical Address: 4150 U.S. 421 S., Lillington, NC 27546
*: 910.893.1210 |*: stiltnerk at campbell.edu<mailto:stiltnerk at campbell.edu>