[Pa23] Dr. G's Contact Info

Gambini, Justin M jgambini at campbell.edu
Mon Sep 27 13:41:03 EDT 2021

Hey all,

I wanted to send this short note to say thank you for the standing ovation/warm end to the lecture today, you ALL are the reason I moved into education.  Again, it has been an absolute pleasure to walk with you all during your PA journey. I have treasured every moment of the time we spent together, and I will miss each and every one of you!  You all are an awesome, unique bunch of future providers, who will soon change the face of healthcare and the communities you serve.

 In closing this chapter, please Stay strong and trust in yourself, know that you ALL have the skills and abilities to succeed in whatever environment you are placed.  (“it’s just that easy”)  Please know, I BELIEVE in you ALL, and know in my heart you all will do amazing things in your careers.  I look forward to watching you all do great things!!!  Finally, I am going to share one of my upmost favorite quotes to lighten the mood….. by none other than Dr. Seuss… 😉
“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.”
As promised, I wanted to share my contact information with you all in this email to stay in touch or if I could ever be a reference or resource going forward, please do not hesitate to reach out.

My email is: jmgambini at gmail.com<mailto:jmgambini at gmail.com>
My cell is: 434-489-9872

Warmest Regards,

Dr. G

Justin M. Gambini, DMSc, MSPAS, PA-C
Assistant Professor / Coordinator of Ultrasonography / Chair Student Affairs NCAPA / Co-Chair Diversity and Inclusion Student Task Force NCAPA
Pronouns: he/him/his
Campbell University Physician Assistant Program
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
P.O. Box 1090
Buies Creek, NC. 27506
434-489-9872<tel:434-489-9872> (cell)