[Pa23] Thank you!

Pope, April G popea at campbell.edu
Tue Sep 14 16:53:49 EDT 2021

All,

Thank you so much for the “Jeans Day” Harnett Health fundraiser. Your class along with the CUPA faculty and staff raised $353.00!  The foundation will put this money to good use, and we are thankful that CUPA supports the Foundation, so that we can in turn support our local community.

Thank you again, and I will see you in class on Friday!

APope

April G. Pope MPAS, PA-C
Assistant Director of Clinical Partnerships/Associate Professor
Campbell University Physician Assistant Program
Phone- 910-814-4929
Cell- 919-215-4659
Fax- 910-814-5567
E-mail- popea at campbell.edu

To access our Campbell PA Program clinical year website, please go to:

https://apps.exxat.com/public/steps/Campbell-PA/Home
Confidentiality Notice

This electronic transmission and any attached documents or other writings are confidential and are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) identified above. This message may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure under applicable law. If the receiver of this information is not the intended recipient, or the employee, or agent responsible for delivering the information to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, reading, dissemination, distribution, copying or storage of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please notify the sender by return email and delete the electronic transmission, including all attachments from your system.