[Pa23] D2R - MEET AND GREET - 9/22 3:30PM

Spellman, Nakesha ndspellman0803 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Sep 14 11:53:00 EDT 2021

Hello CPHS Family!

The Dedication to Representation Organization would like to welcome you all
to our* Meet and Greet on September 22nd, 2021 at 3:30 PM *at Maddox Hall
(Harris Teeter Lecture Hall). We invite the minoritized students of CPHS to
come connected and socialize with each other. There will be *food, games,
and a raffle!*

Please *sign-up* using the link below (this is also how you can enter the
raffle :)).
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xO1eSW7ewZcpaU6dhyenMubW5QkNw-eEjf5X0UyztMk/edit?usp=sharing

*ALL ARE WELCOME!!!!*

C U soon!
[image: Copy of Meet and greet - Made with PosterMyWall (2).jpg]

Best,

*Nakesha Spellman *

*Campbell University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences *
ORISE FELLOW
Doctor of Pharmacy & Master of Science in Clinical Research Candidate 2023
Student National Pharmaceutical Association - Mental Health Initiative Chair
CPHS Student Ambassadors - President
Graduate Clinical Research Organization - Dual Student Liaison
ndspellman0803 at email.campbell.edu