[Pa23] Harnett Health Jeans Day Monday

Pope, April G popea at campbell.edu
Fri Sep 10 13:40:35 EDT 2021

Good Afternoon!

Thank you Ms. Stabingus for the pizza lunch! Continuing with the Harnett Health Foundation theme, there is a jeans day that has been approved for this coming Monday (for faculty, staff, and students).

Please consider dressing down and donating to the Harnett Health Foundation! Any contributions will be greatly appreciated as the foundation uses 100% of the donations to serve the residents of Harnett and surrounding counties.

Thank you all for being awesome! We are blessed to work with students, faculty and staff who truly live our mantra:

"It's all about the patient(s)"!

Have a wonderful weekend!

APope

April G. Pope MPAS, PA-C

Assistant Director of Clinical Partnerships/Associate Professor

Campbell University Physician Assistant Program

Phone- 910-814-4929

Cell- 919-215-4659

Fax- 910-814-5567

E-mail- popea at campbell.edu<mailto:popea at campbell.edu>

To access our Campbell PA Program clinical year website, please go to:

https://apps.exxat.com/public/steps/Campbell-PA/Home

Confidentiality Notice
This electronic transmission and any attached documents or other writings are confidential and are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) identified above. This message may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure under applicable law. If the receiver of this information is not the intended recipient, or the employee, or agent responsible for delivering the information to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, reading, dissemination, distribution, copying or storage of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please notify the sender by return email and delete the electronic transmission, including all attachments from your system.