[Pa23] DPT Cornhole Tournament Reminder

Hunt, Michael mahunt0513 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Sep 7 14:13:28 EDT 2021

Hey Everyone,

This is another reminder that the *last day* to *sign up* for the Cornhole
Tournament is *THIS Friday, Sep. 10th at 11:59pm*. The *tournament is
Tuesday, 9/14/21 at 5pm behind Smith Hall*. See the attached flyer for more
details and use the QR codes to register your team. All are invited to
participate including spouses/friends not at Campbell/parents/children who
can hold a bean bag/etc.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

*Michael Hunt, SPT **| Campbell University*

Doctor of Physical Therapy Candidate

Class of 2022 | President

College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences

Student Ambassador