[Pa23] NCODA: General Body/Interest Meeting

Friday, Kafi kjfriday1230 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Oct 26 09:04:56 EDT 2021

Hello CPHS!

The *NCODA - *Professional Student Organization will be hosting our General
Body Meeting on *Tuesday, November 2nd at 12:00 pm in Room 130, Maddox.* *Lunch
will be provided!* We will have a guest speaker from NCODA/Oncology
Industry come to discuss the opportunities NCODA has to offer you.

[image: image.png]

Please *sign up on this google sheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pm69SYGubGWkMfWDsjp8IL5GYjiFk1mChJ5f0HLmCSM/edit#gid=0>
ensure that you get lunch and to be entered in our raffle to win some
awesome prizes!

*Membership to the national/local organization is 100% FREE, so I highly
encourage you to become a member!!! Sign up here
<https://www.ncoda.org/register/>*

Have a great week and we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday!

--
*Kafi Friday, BA*
*Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences*