[Pa23] Fundraising Committee!

Chaconas, Taylor tmchaconas0722 at email.campbell.edu
Sat Oct 16 17:42:15 EDT 2021

Hello Everyone,

I am so excited to get started as your Fundraising Chair!

As most of you may know AAPA has an annual conference each year, which is
an amazing opportunity to get involved, learn more about medical
advancements, connect with colleagues, and of course network for our future
careers. My goal as Fundraising Chair is to raise enough money so that
everyone who is interested may attend with travel, conference registration,
and lodging completely paid for.

I would love to get involvement from anyone that is interested and am
hoping to form a fundraising committee. I am happy to receive all levels of
participation within the committee as individuals want to give, whether
that is simply attending meetings to throw in ideas or being a committee
chair for certain events.

Please reach out to me if you are interested as I am hoping to set up a
first meeting this week! My number is (301) 785-8509, if you would prefer
to send me a text.

Sincerely,

Taylor Chaconas

P.S. Keep in mind that the amount of reimbursement for the AAPA conference
does depend on participation in fundraising events. 😊