[Pa23] Happy PA week!

Gerstner, Laura R. reedl at campbell.edu
Fri Oct 8 14:51:16 EDT 2021

I wanted to wish you all a very happy PA week!!

I feel so blessed to be a part of the BEST profession at the BEST PA Program teaching the BEST future PA-Cs!!  In honor of PA week,  I thought I would send you all a few throw-backs for your viewing entertainment – you may see some folks you recognize!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TDXjKFKvNU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJhJQK5LpCQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HgK5AOMx-E&t=34s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm59Ry6IxV4&t=220s
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pPXG5kyr0A&t=58s

 And clinical year students – please be sure to wish your PA preceptors a Happy PA week too!  😊

Laura Reed Gerstner, MHA, MSHS, PA-C
 Director of Clinical Education & Associate Professor
Campbell University Physician Assistant Program
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
P.O. Box 1090, 191 Main Street
Buies Creek, NC 27506
(910)893-1252 (office)
(910)814-5567 (fax)
gerstnerl at campbell.edu<mailto:gerstnerl at campbell.edu>

 To access our Campbell PA Program clinical year website, please go to:
https://apps.exxat.com/public/steps/Campbell-PA/Home