[Pa23] PRIDE in Healthcare Interest!

Hickey, Julianna jrhickey0222 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Aug 27 17:03:33 EDT 2021

Dear CPHS Family,

My name is Jules Hickey and I am the president of a new organization at
CPHS called *Promoting Recognition of Identity for Development and
Education (or PRIDE) in Healthcare*.  PRIDE was formed to create a safe
meeting place for students across all healthcare programs in CPHS to share
experiences and learn about how LGBTQ+ identity and healthcare intersect
for both patients and providers.  Our aim is to help prepare future
healthcare professionals to provide the best care for LGBTQ+ patients
through communication and connection.  *As a CPHS-wide student-led
organization, PRIDE also offers an exceptional opportunity to connect with
students from other CPHS programs.*

*Leadership positions available!!!*

PRIDE is open to all sexual orientations, gender identities, and to anyone
who is interested in learning how to better serve the LGTBQ+ community! *
If you are interested in hearing more about PRIDE and details about our
first general meeting this semester, please sign-up on our mailing list
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fhWF2x8WRDt1P0a0b1jWf6mBl712aORgQNc_UBZcPMA/edit?usp=sharing>.*

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me with any questions!

All the best,

Jules
Julianna Hickey, BS
MSPH/PharmD Candidate | 2023
PRIDE in Healthcare | President
NCPA | President
Pharmacy Class of 2023 | Secretary
Campbell University Community Care Clinic | Floor Director
APhA-ASP | Women's Health Campaign Chair
Pronouns: she/her/hers
[image: mobile-icon]  (631) 316-4425
[image: email-icon]  jrhickey0222 at email.campbell.edu