[Pa23] Rosh Review

Stiltner, Kristen A. stiltnerk at campbell.edu
Mon Aug 23 13:42:23 EDT 2021

All,
Many of you have indicated that you've not received the email to activate your account. The representative with Rosh Review sent me this in response to my inquiry about it. If you try this and still have issues, please let me know!

"Anyone who has not received an activation can try going to app.roshreview.com<http://app.roshreview.com> and using their school email to log in because there's a chance they already have an existing Rosh account (they can change their password if they need). The new subscription will just populate automatically."
Thank you,
Kristen Stiltner, MBA<mailto:stiltnerk at campbell.edu> | Campbell University
Program Manager | Physician Assistant Program
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1090, Buies Creek, NC 27506
Physical Address: 4150 U.S. 421 S., Lillington, NC 27546
*: 910.893.1210 |*: stiltnerk at campbell.edu<mailto:stiltnerk at campbell.edu>