[Pa23] OSCE

Vahue, Shelly vahue at campbell.edu
Tue Aug 17 15:42:51 EDT 2021

All,

First and foremost, congratulations on your 1st OSCE experience! You all did a great job!! I have released the videos from today in SimCapture. I have also assigned your Long Form Self evals to fill out. These things are in your SimCapture/Simbridge account. When all students have completed their self eval long form, the SP Long Form evals will be released to you for viewing. You have until Thursday at 5:00PM to get your LF evals completed. I would suggest getting them done as soon as you can.

Thank you!

Shelly R. Vahue | Campbell University
College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Experiential Learning Coordinator